Singapore’s economy is one of the world’s strongest today. Recent statistics reveal that the city is home to over 200,000 SMEs, which makeup 99% of businesses and contribute over $190 billion in gross value. It means more and more businesses are being formed every year as the economic state encourages sales growth, islandwide.
However, along with this growth is the increasing demand for space. As with any other businesses, the bigger you grow, the more space you need. It’s the reason why self-storage units are being seen as a practical solution when space is at a premium.
Self-storage is an affordable and readily-available option to free up valuable office space you need to accommodate expansion. But, how do you know when your business already needs a storage unit? Find out the signs in this article
- Your office is already cramped. When your warehouse or office space is no longer enough to store your inventory, your first thought is most probably to start looking out for a new office. While it may be time for a move, a self-storage facility may also give you the space you need but at a fraction of the price.
- You are expanding. When your space already feels crowded now, what more when you start expanding—bring on new employees and beef up inventory? If you can’t afford to move into a bigger office yet, you can temporarily move items that you think aren’t necessary for everyday operations into storage.
- You need more security. There’s a good chance that you have valuable items and equipment that you don’t use regularly. While you can’t get rid of them, you may not have enough room for them as well in the office. As such, a storage facility is a perfect option as they monitor their locations 24/7 with CCTV cameras and employ other security measures to protect your valuables at all costs.
- You need to archive sensitive documents. In the same manner, there may also be documents (e.g tax records and client transactions) that you need to keep in possession but don’t need to access on a daily basis. If you’re worried they’re not safe in the event of a break-in or fire on-site, then you might as well keep them safe within a self-storage unit.
- You need storage with flexible terms. When you are planning a move and only require temporary storage, it doesn’t make sense to sign a long-term lease that can end up being a great financial burden. A self-storage unit in Singapore like Mandarin Self Storage offers you a safe place to store your belongings without locking you up in an annual lease.
A Self-Storage Unit for Your Growing Business
The increasing demand for space is a sign of business growth. If your business is experiencing growth and you need a safe place to store the overflow of inventory, a storage space facility in Singapore is a perfect option.
Mandarin Self Storage provides storage solutions in over five facilities across Singapore. Enjoy the following benefits by storing with us:
✔ Complimentary Loading Docks – We offer complimentary loading and unloading services with the use of forklifts, pallet jacks with pallets, and cargo lifts to ease your cargo move.
✔ Everyday Access – You can access your storage unit from 5 am to 12 am all year round, including weekends and public holidays.
✔ Cashflow Management – Improve your cash flow as you don’t have to pay for deposit or service fees. Just pay on a monthly basis with no commitment to a long-term lease.
✔ Flexi Scalable Warehouse Rental – Whether it’s valuable documents or a variety of office equipment you’re storing, we got you covered!
✔ Parcel Management Service – We are glad to pass your parcel for delivery to your partner pick up service.
✔ Complimentary Cowork Spaces – We also offer co-working spaces and complimentary Wi-Fi and pantry usage too.
Store with Mandarin Self Storage today! Visit our website to learn more.
Watch this Mandarin Self Storage commercial to see how a self-storage unit can save you more office space
Mandarin Self Storage is running TV Specials at First Month Storage Free*, Chat with us to learn more