- Develop and acquire new clients from phone call/email/walk in/Referrals enquiries.
- Work as a team to achieve monthly group/individual sales targets
- Demonstrate excellence in attending to customer enquiries, needs and storage related recommendation solutions for clients
- Maintain and build good relationship with existing and new clients
- Provide operational support for basic cleanliness and security of the facility
- Minimum “O” levels
- Sales Training will be provided.
- Highly sales-driven and self-motivated
- Pro-active and ability to work independently
- Practice integrity and high dedication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Valid Class 3 driver license will be advantageous.
Working hours: 5 Days work week, Office hours (Mon-Sat)
Replacement Off in lieu applied if working day falls on public holiday, 2 days off per week.
Corporate medical coverage is provided
Interested parties, please send your resume to email@example.com